Our dynamic Team in Ballito, Durban, is expanding!
Ntice Sourcing Solutions is a Global Recruitment Solutions Service provider with offices in the UK and South Africa. We offer bespoke technology driven Sourcing and Search Solutions to our clients, in the UK , South Africa & the Middle East across all disciplines. We are a team of professionals who are passionate about what we do, linking great people to great companies and jobs.
We are looking for a competent Senior Recruitment Consultant to assist our clients in finding the best talent to staff their business. Recruitment Consultants have the skills of salespeople and headhunters. They possess sound judgement and communication aptitude. Creating recruiting strategies and building relationships are very important duties and requires an individual with strong ethics and a collaborative spirit.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Attracting candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a wide range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals.
- Source talent through databases, Job portals and various Social Media platforms.
- Screening and interviewing candidates, doing background checks (if required) and finally match candidates to our clients.
- Providing advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
- Building sound relationships with clients by developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, work culture and environment.
- Headhunting of passive candidates, vetting suitable candidates through Reference and /or Verification checks.
- Prepping and briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Coordinating client and candidate interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising agreements between clients and candidates.
We are looking for the following:
- A proven, stable track record as recruiter in the industry
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Strong Sales/Customer service skills
- Above average communication and negotiating abilities
- Confidence with great interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and ability to work to targets
- Tertiary qualification (Degree) preferred
- Drivers license with own car essential.
We offer the following:
- Market related basic salaries
- Above average commission structure
- Flexibility in working conditions and environment (home/work)