Cost Control Manager
My client, a leading construction group is looking for an experienced Cost Control Manager based in Dubai
- Supervising all cost control teams members throughout the different projects
- Preparing comparison sheets between budget and actual cost and presenting various reports to study variances .
- Preparing updated budgets during the lifecycle of various projects in line with committed contracts with subcontractors and also study and update actual rates of performance and actual cost of different executed activities which represent the base for preparing the cost control forecast of the project
- Using earned value technique as the bases for the project performance
- Preparing various reports to Control payments to subcontractors not exceeding approved quantities.
- Participating in variation orders preparation.
- Revenue & cost follow up & regular cash flow reporting.
- Follow up all projects cash expenses and continued evaluation of suppliers accounts.
- Instrumental in designing an effective cost control system accordingly to company requirements and in charge of Cost coding for all projects expenses
- Degree Qualified
- Relevant UAE/GCC Experience
- Knowledge of CCS software is a plus
Should you meet the required skills please respond to this advert